Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Get Bent, Internal Revenue Service!!!

PREVIOUSLY ON THE SHoP...

Get Bent, Political Correctness!!!
Get Bent, Critical Mass!!!

THE FOLLOWING TAKES PLACE BETWEEN 8:00 PM AND 10:00 PM.

EVENTS OCCUR IN REAL TIME.


I was looking forward to celebrating my first Buy a Gun Day, up until I completed my 1040A and 540 2EZ forms. And Eff me in my productive-member-of-society ass, I owe an extra $1200 federal and state taxes.

New to the SHoP? One of those gun hating bay area Leftist Degenerates? Live in a city which recently voted to ban handguns? I'm sure our recent Infernalanche netted us a few new readers who will be turning tail pretty quick now that we're working our way back to our regular programming. Go on, run home and cry to momma. Or salon.com.

OK. Now that I've burned another few lines to get us past the img aligned to the right...

I didn't think I'd get to buy one this year. But I saw this baby on sale today at Big 5 Sporting Goods, normally $299.99, on sale throughout the week for $239.99!!!

(soon-to-be) My First Shotgun!

12-gauge pictured, but the 20-gauge I want is the one on sale

I can manage that, even in spite of the absence of the refund I had been expecting...

It's on sale through next Saturday, so I'll probably go out later this week, la la la, 10-day waiting period, and away we go! pics to follow soon? oh you betcha

Special Tio Jaime Slap-in-the-Face: Hmm, I was hoping to buy my Buy a Gun Day mossberg shotgun from the Big 5 in Berkeley, but it looks like it closed down. No Big 5s in Oakland, and definitely not San Francisco. The closest I can get is El Cerrito or Alameda. In any case, for about the same price as major service for the UESC Lorelai, your Tio Jaime will have himself a shotgun! We just gotta wait 10 days.

Jihad Jimmy, Minister of War Crimes and Chief Defender of the Faith

ps- Aaron's cc: is down, and I found the banner at Beth's MVRWC. And she wants a trackback.

<update date="20060419" time="0938">
Banner is down, so i replaced it with a random thumbnail from my flickr collection. ya rly!

Oh, also: the 12-gauge is on sale! I should have one 10 days after this friday!
</update>