Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Saturday, April 22, 2006

I got your Earth Day right here

PREVIOUSLY ON THE SHoP...

[grabs crotch, shakes]
Get Bent, Internal Revenue Service!!!

THE FOLLOWING TAKES PLACE BETWEEN 10:00 AM AND 11:00 AM.

EVENTS OCCUR IN REAL TIME.


So I've wanted to buy one of these guys right here...


Because of this right here...


But I missed it because fuckity-fuck-fuck, I owed about $1200 more than what I had already withheld. Cockmasters.

Anyway, so this guy right here made his rare SF Bay Area appearance yesterday...


... and I wanted to buy the Purswader yesterday, in commemoration of his trip to Cisco, Stanfurd, and St. Helena. Much like how I bought these guys here...


... in commemoration of the Inauguration just over a year ago.

Anycrap, no shotgun on BaGD, no shotgun yesterday because I wanted to shop around a bit more.

I was a bit disappointed that I wouldn't be able to make a political snipe at the Leftists here around the Red State Outpost in the Blue State Frontier, but then I realized what today is!

Earth Day can bite my ass

And so, to commemorate Earth Day, I'm going to a gun show. If I don't buy one there, I'm going to Big 5 and getting that Mossberg.

Get bent you Blue State Fuck-ups,
Jihad Jimmy, Minister of War Crimes and Chief Defender of the Faith