Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Final stop in a two-part tour

Chicago GSB's Hyde Park CenterUnless something really turns me off in Chicago, it looks like it'll be my choice for grad school. Tonight, I'll be flying to Chi-town for admitted students weekend at the GSB. As you may remember, I visited Wharton for their admitted student's weekend, and as much as I tried to love the city, I just couldn't stand Philadelphia. I'll have to give a comparative assessment of the city, student body, campus, and "brand name" after I come back from Chicago. TioJ, you should definitely apply for next year. Get your ass out of the bay area for a couple years...and don't say to me, "eff that noise".
I went to Wharton 'cause I like the cock!
Did you know that Trump was never an MBA like he alludes to being on The Apprentice? He holds a bachelor's degree from Wharton, but that's it. What a dick.

Two weeks from now...





Aww, right....