Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Life has been busy...

Well, thank god for TioJaime, as he has been keeping the midnight oil burning (consistently) for the past several months. I've been keeping a low profile as you've probably noticed, since fall of last year for a couple reasons. One of which has been my second job: applying to business schools. It has paid off, and I have decisions to make. Whatever the case, I'll be leaving California...

Today, I'm in Philadelphia for Wharton's welcome weekend.

Later this month to visit: University of Chicago's Graduate School of Business. Mark Nicodemo, I'm sure you'll have something to say about this. What the hell is going on in Chi-town the weekend of the 20th-23rd? It's so friggin' hard to find a room!

Right now, and with them giving me $$ to attend, I'm leaning towards Chicago...but if any of you SHoPpers have opinions (riiiiggght, which of you don't?), my ears are wide open.