Friday, August 11, 2006

Safety Not Guaranteed By Any Means Necessary!

Some iChatter from this past week. Really, I think this post was just an excuse to be politically incorrect in that special SHoP way (MwHCock is Sikh). Oh, and also to link to a pretty funny YTMND.

lousy cousin getting married
9:16:23 PM JihadJimmyMWCCDF: new SHoP post up
9:16:44 PM MwHCock: I'm going to Canada tomorrow!!
9:16:51 PM JihadJimmyMWCCDF: dude, sweet!
9:16:56 PM JihadJimmyMWCCDF: how long you in canadia for?
9:17:02 PM MwHCock: weekend
9:17:08 PM MwHCock: come back monday morning
9:17:11 PM JihadJimmyMWCCDF: cool
9:17:13 PM MwHCock: lousy cousin getting married
9:17:21 PM JihadJimmyMWCCDF: i go to minnesota on tuesday
9:17:29 PM JihadJimmyMWCCDF: lousy kindergarten friend getting married
9:18:26 PM MwHCock: so what's the odds I get through security without getting pulled aside
9:18:30 PM MwHCock: keep in mind, I have a beard
9:18:49 PM MwHCock: and not a woman who i pretend is my lover since I'm gay, but facial hair

MwHCock's not gay. I think he just worded that incorrectly. Out of all my friends, MwHCock isn't the friend(s) about whom my parents ask from time to time, "Is he gay?"

And I've never heard of that expression before. If I can find you a definition online, I'll link to it here...

Beard Definition

I didn't want to spend too much time on that link. You get the picture.

http://timetraveler.ytmnd.com/
9:19:04 PM JihadJimmyMWCCDF: ? is that what a beard is?
9:19:18 PM MwHCock: that's one type of beard
9:19:27 PM JihadJimmyMWCCDF: and you should get yourself one of those PLO headdresses
9:19:53 PM MwHCock: that would be bad
9:20:24 PM JihadJimmyMWCCDF: or, you could get a shoulder holster and load it up with toothpaste
9:21:29 PM JihadJimmyMWCCDF: i just downloaded the song from this...
9:21:31 PM JihadJimmyMWCCDF: http://timetraveler.ytmnd.com/
9:22:17 PM MwHCock: haha


That keffiyeh's pattern look familiar? Here it is in action...

bgcolor=burlywood.
Because he's a shithead.

Rest assured that Ole' Uncle Yasser won't be making too many more appearances on the SHoP. Curious about the keffiyeh? Read THE MESSAGE IN ARAFAT'S HEADDRESS if you weren't completely sure that the PLO wants to kill all the Jews. Everywhere. Right now.

<update date="20060814" time="1932">
Found this one. If you liked the YTMND above, you'll like this one even better.

Temple of Time: Safety Not Guaranteed!
</update>