Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Saturday, August 28, 2004

Get ready for an interesting week!

I'm driving back up to Virginia tomorrow and through what looks to be Hurricane Gaston...should be fun. Wish me luck.

Anyhow, if you're not under a rock, you probably know that the RNC convention is being held in New York next week. I don't know about you, but I love this stuff. I love watching both sides duke it out. But what I'm most looking forward to is the chaos on the streets. I just can't wait for the tear gas bombs to fly...and I wonder if some of the undecided voters out there will eventually decide that a vote for Bush is a vote against the thousands of marxists, sociopaths, and anarchists who will be causing a ruckus in NYC.

I already know someone from NYC and 5 of her friends who are leaving for Miami next week. Probably a good time to take a vacation.