Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Democrats Shooting Themselves in the Foot, part II

Theresa Heinz Kerry. What a piece of work this lady is. She reaffirms a belief I hold that Kerry is shooting himself in the foot by denigrating the judgement being made by MILLIONS of Americans who support President Bush. This particular quote really pissed me off:

"It's vital for anyone with intelligence to acknowledge mistakes and change
positions -- hello."
Hello? Did you just insult my intelligence? Who said in her speech during the convention that she wanted women to be thought of as smart and well-informed instead of being called 'opinionated'? Ms. Kerry, I would have crapped on your statement even if you were a man. I think it's vital for anyone with intelligence to make a decision for him/herself, and not to be castigated or cajoled by an eccentric old woman who is behind the times.

I'm still looking for an incident in the past 4 years when Bush or Laura bashed on a collective number of voters like Theresa just did today. At most, you'll hear a quote like "I'm confident that the voters will make the right decision" or something similar. You know the media would be all over Bush if he were to invoke 'hell' in a comment about John Kerry. Why? Because he just doesn't spew garbage like that. Ergo my comment in my previous blog post: The reason why the public tolerates these idiotic statements is because the never-ending stream of garbage that continually comes out of democrats' mouths is like the proverbial fire hose.

Click the link above for the Reuters News Article.