Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Friday, May 19, 2006

Getting the word out...

Was told to publicize this, but to people who would likely not be able to join us. And for some reason, this seemed to make sense. Maybe if only to allow you a glimpse into the lives of Bay Area 20-somethings on the verge of their 30s?

Da Vinci Code & Get Trose rip-roaringly drunk night

I don't know. Alls I knows is that my friends are depriving me of Bay Meadows tonight.

$1 admission.

$1 hot dogs.

$1 programs.

And now I'm going to copy-and-paste the Audrey Tautou-age from the archives...

<hotchick>

click to enlarge in new window
<update time="1043" reason="Audrey Tautou is too hot to be confined by a single pic">


click to enlarge thumbnails in new windows
</update>
</hotchick>

Oh duh. If you're reading this, you are of course cordially invited to the Duh Vinci Code and getting Trosama min Asi drunk. Hope to see you there. E-mail me for details. Leave a comment if you don't have my e-mail.

love always,
Jihad Jimmy, Minister of War Crimes and Chief Defender of the Faith