Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Friday, May 19, 2006

Cool shit I found on a Fri-dee and then used as a springboard to snipe my friends who won't read this anyway

Was only going to send this link to a select number of friends. But really, a clip like this should be shared with all of you good Citizen SHoPpers...

http://www.metafilter.com/mefi/51711

If I e-mailed you a link to the SHoP and you're a good friend of mine and therefore don't like reading the SHoP for fear that I'm trying to turn you Republican, it's OK to wander off of the reservation, as I've been keeping the posts pretty apolitical lately. Not as a consolation to you because you're a pantywaist, but how nice that you think me considerate enough to do that.

There, I just did a quick scan of the front page of the SHoP, and I found all of two mentions of my Republicanism. And SixHertz's lone post was about downloading IE7. See? Maybe you should start reading the SHoP. Or even, maybe you should start reading the SHoP again. You're goddam missing out. And I end up telling my stories over and over. Some friend you turned out to be.

Whatever. Like any of you read this far.

Jihad Jimmy, Minister of War Crimes and Chief Defender of the Faith