Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Friday, October 06, 2006

Keep Waiting, Cheesedicks

It was only a matter of time before my new neighbor parked her yellow VW bug on my line-- my old one moved away, thank God. I walk into my apartment building's lobby to check my mail and see that some Leftist Degenerate poster is telling me to ditch work and go to some dirty, San Francisco Protest.

The poster used to be here...


Click to enlarge in new window

This is right above the table where our magazines and packages are left by our studious mail carrier. (How's that for a SHoP cross-reference? That one predates even myself. Cool shit, huh? --TJ)

I ripped the poster off, crumpled it up and threw it into the bin where we put our junk mail. Went to my apartment, realized I wanted the poster for the SHoP. Took my camera, fished it out of the bin, put it up on my refrigerator.


Click to enlarge in new window

Note the GWB magnet and the SF 49ers schedule magnet. And if you're a recently married, astute SHoP Overlord (or Overlady), you'll notice a certain "Save the Date" magnet just barely peeking out from the upper right hand corner of the poster.

They have their misconceived notions about Free Speech, I have mine. And yes, Citizen SHoPpers, to these Leftists, the drowning out of somebody's message constitutes Free Speech. I'm only stealing a play right out of their own playbooks.

The post title is in response to their nonsensical "The World Can't Wait" mantra. If the world really couldn't wait, I wouldn't be here in the office on a fine Fri-dee morning. I'd be barricaded in some compound with other right-minded americans under fire from the self-flagellating, America-hating Leftists.

oh, and blah blah blah, if i really loved and supported the war i'd go over there and fight it myself, la la la. Chickenhawk this, cowboy diplomacy that. Did I leave anything out?

Jihad Jimmy, Minister of War Crimes and Chief Defender of the Faith

ps- check out zombietime.com for more details on this rally which was announced. He's always good for some pics of degenerate, anti-semitic leftists who don't have the inconvenience of jobs such that they can attend rallies in the middle of the workweek.