Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Monday, October 09, 2006

Gooks with Nukes!

Absolutely nothing of substance to say here. Just wanted to get in on the ground floor with the racial epithet humor...

I told SHoP Overlord SixHertz to post something with this post title, as I was dropping the kids off at the pool, and he had immediate internet(s) access. But then we remembered that he's the White SHoP Overlord, and I'm one of the two Oriental SHoP Overlords. So better that I do it.

If I had more time, I'd go into how I would've voted for McCain over Bush in 2000 because he was ballsy/crazy enough to use the word "gook" on the campaign trail until he retracted. And after that, I'd justify the use of "oriental" when referring to us wacky Filipinos.

Alas, no time. Must get some shit done while the state staff is out for Columbus Day.

Jihad Jimmy, Minister of War Crimes and Chief Defender of the Faith