Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Civil Engineering on a Pleasant Sun-dee Afternoon

If I don't post this now, I won't get around to it until next Sun-dee. But you'll want to read this now.

New to the SHoP? Man oh man did you pick the wrong post to hop aboard with...

well, really, i don't have a pair of scissors in my studio apartment
TioJaime (1:11:25 PM): i just trimmed my pubes in my office
ProfShewseffi (1:11:33 PM): AAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
TioJaime (1:11:48 PM): granted, my door was closed, and my office is completely empty... it still felt very naughty
ProfShewseffi (1:12:10 PM): that's ok
ProfShewseffi (1:12:14 PM): one time i hated some guy
TioJaime (1:12:20 PM): uh oh
ProfShewseffi (1:12:22 PM): i felt the need to wipe my ass on his keyboard
TioJaime (1:12:32 PM): oh that's not so bad
ProfShewseffi (1:12:40 PM): that's ok
ProfShewseffi (1:12:43 PM): i had sex at the office
TioJaime (1:13:00 PM): with a girl? with a guy? with yourself?
ProfShewseffi (1:13:05 PM): girl
ProfShewseffi (1:13:12 PM): that is freaking funny james
TioJaime (1:13:19 PM): the sex or the pubes?
ProfShewseffi (1:13:20 PM): the pubes
ProfShewseffi (1:13:25 PM): you felt the need to mow your lawn at the office
ProfShewseffi (1:13:34 PM): you should sprinkle it on some ppl
TioJaime (1:13:34 PM): well, really, i don't have a pair of scissors in my studio apartment
ProfShewseffi (1:13:42 PM): HAHaHhahAHAhahahAHAHAHAHHAhaHAH
ProfShewseffi (1:13:53 PM): i should quote you
TioJaime (1:14:00 PM): just point people to my blog
ProfShewseffi (1:14:07 PM): you talked about it??
TioJaime (1:14:13 PM): no, i'll put this up on the blog
ProfShewseffi (1:14:13 PM): dood have you thought about jerking it at the office
TioJaime (1:14:21 PM): i always think about that. even at church
ProfShewseffi (1:14:23 PM): and the putting the cum in the office creamer?
TioJaime (1:14:30 PM): oh. no. that's kinda disturbing
TioJaime (1:14:42 PM): that's also why i don't drink the coffee

You can't make this stuff up. Sometimes I tell myself, this is not my beautiful stapler it's the Jimmy who made Berkeley Engineering so degenerate. But with buddies like Professor Shewseffi and LMHBrent, maybe it's the other way around.

It could be the Southern Californian who brings out the perverted side of Berkeley Engineering. Never thought I'd say this, but we need more Berkeley Engineers to come to the SHoP so we can figure out the Circle of Perversion.

you almost got pwnd
TioJaime (1:22:11 PM): OH SHIT THERE'S SOMEBODY IN MY OFFICE
ProfShewseffi (1:22:28 PM): what?!?!
ProfShewseffi (1:22:35 PM): YOU FUCKING TRIMMED WITH PPL THERE?!
TioJaime (1:22:55 PM): FUCK!!! one of the senior dudes came in to use the copier!!
TioJaime (1:22:59 PM): good thing my door was closed
ProfShewseffi (1:23:18 PM): you almost got pwnd
TioJaime (1:23:22 PM): oh my
TioJaime (1:23:35 PM): that would've made an even better post, though...
ProfShewseffi (1:24:14 PM): HAhaHAHAHHAHAa
ProfShewseffi (1:24:18 PM): you almost got pwnd
ProfShewseffi (1:24:19 PM): imagine that
ProfShewseffi (1:24:25 PM): you are mowing your lawn
ProfShewseffi (1:24:32 PM): and then all of a sudden while you're holding out some pubes
ProfShewseffi (1:24:39 PM): your boss walks in

Golf-Foxtrot wasn't phased at all when I told her this story. She somewhat expects this of me nowadays. I told her to check the SHoP later, as the depravity would find itself in SHoP-post form sooner or later. My only regret is that it's so far on the Later end of the spectrum, she's asleep.

She said she's quitting her job tomorrow. Could be an interesting week.

OK must sleep now. Big week ahead.

Tio Jaime