Friday, September 08, 2006

Slapped across the face by the hand that feeds me

Wonderful Caltrans. They're closing lanes on the Bay Bridge tonight between Yerba Buena Island and San Francisco.

In about half-an-hour, they'll close 3 of the 5.

At midnight, they'll close 4 of the 5.

This wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for Waitress-Chick landing at SFO at 1:30. I might take the San Mateo Bridge.

Either way, I'm taking a nap beforehand. Rather, right now, Citizen SHoPpers.

Jihad Jimmy, Minister of War Crimes and Chief Defender of the Faith

ps- just to get the off-topic sniping started, 1) ha ha how's that no-confidence vote coming along? 2) why is everybody's panties in a bunch over this Road to 9/11 disney shit? 3) Fuck you Bill Frist. My pursuit of happiness includes online gambling. There. Three lines of politics on a once-political blog. Go watch TV, Citizen SHoPpers. You'll find more stuff there you can snipe. I'm just blogging about a stupid bridge.