Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Unclean! Unclean!

Was cleaning tonight. First, I cleaned my bathroom. Then I cleaned myself. And then I cleaned a paintball gun.

Last things first: I went paintballing on Sunday in Vacaville with some guys from work. A couple of the guys from work had a friend of one of their brother's along, he was in town from Idaho. He's somewhat of a web-celebrity...

Aaron Stanton - Can Google Hear Me?

Apparently he's trying to pitch some dealie to Google, and he's made the trek down to the bay area to try to get some face time with the Mountain View company. He was telling me that his website is one of the Top 20 Digged in history-- if that doesn't mean anything to you, don't worry-- and that e-mails of support are pouring in. I managed to kill him a couple of times, I'm pleased to say. Although at one point, he was charging at me up the side and would've taken me out had it not been for one of my dudes laying in wait unbeknownst to him.

Fun time to be had by all. Except for tonight, when I discovered that stripping a Spyder TL-X and cleaning it is a lot more difficult than breaking down my Mossberg 500 (our good buddy THE PURSWADER).

And speaking of shotguns, after I cleaned the bathroom (but before i cleaned myself) I installed this puppy here, which I received in the mail a few days ago!

Shotshell Toilet Seat

Although I thought I got it at half that price... I'll look tomorrow when I'm not so lazy.

Jihad Jimmy, Minister of War Crimes and Chief Defender of the Faith

BLOSSOM<update date="20070220" time="0826">OK, seems as though we were wrong about the Top 20 Digged posts. But still, there is a bit of digging, and some radio hosts here too have shown a bit of interest. We'll see what blossoms...

OK, and all that effort to find the pic at right? She'd be classified as a horse-face nowdays. I liked Six better.</update>