Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Petty Officer Third Class Pablo Parades, First Lt. Ehren Watada... whatever!

I mean really, let's not look at the reasons for or against ditching a deployment to Iraq.

Let's instead look at the mainstream American Left.

The next Leftist I see, I'm gonna ask him/her about Pablo Parades. Hopefully, I'll run into a leftist at some "Free Watada" event, that'll make it all the sweeter... Lay 9 to win 5 that my hypothetical Leftist won't be able to tell me who Pablo Parades is or what he did back in 2004.

I've believed this for a long time now, and Parades is a good example of this (Watada will be a good example, give him a year)-- The Left will prey upon your stupidity and leave you in the cold once you've outlived your usefulness to them.

I'm gonna delete comments specifically about the war or chickenhawks, because those indicate that you didn't read what little post material there was to begin with. You've been warned.