Saturday, March 03, 2007

Why I hate People of Every Color

Herro. Sorry that I'm so late to the table with this, but I've been busy. I myself don't hate black people, but just hate everybody in general, regardless of race. Strangely enough, I am the colorblind ideal that all of my SF-Oakland-Berkeley Leftist fuck-up neighbors strive to become. But without THE PURSWADER.

Here's some of the article. Before your Blue-State fuck-up panties get in a bunch, why don't you think about what he's saying...

excerpt from Kenneth Eng's Why I Hate Blacks
Why I Hate Blacks [AsianWeek]

Kenneth Eng, Feb 23, 2007

Here is a list of reasons why we should discriminate against blacks, starting from the most obvious down to the least obvious:

• Blacks hate us. Every Asian who has ever come across them knows that they take almost every opportunity to hurl racist remarks at us.

In my experience, I would say about 90 percent of blacks I have met, regardless of age or environment, poke fun at the very sight of an Asian. Furthermore, their activity in the media proves their hatred: Rush Hour, Exit Wounds, Hot 97, etc.

Harsh, right? Well fuck, it's true. And before you do-gooder Leftist Blue-State Fuck-ups get all hoppin-mad, try to wrap your tiny brains around the possibility that it's true. I'm oriental, I've seen how black people in and around Oakland-Berkeley-Emeryville treat myself and other orientals.

You know what's worse than a dumbfuck oriental driver who doesn't know that she's done anything wrong? Some asshole black fucker in Oakland who 1) drives shitty, 2) knows he drives shitty, and 3) doesn't give a fuck that he drives shitty. I was behind one last night driving down Grand Avenue. And even though I'm a rednecky oriental in a rednecky truck, no, I didn't honk. I'm not stupid. Racist and hateful, true, but fortunately not stupid.

Kenneth Eng, dude, you hit it spot on. Well, OK. I wouldn't say in all seriousness that we should hate everybody, but I can understand why one might hate blacks, whites, and even your fellow orientals. Oh, and of course, this SHoP Overlord managed to catch onto what most of you do-gooder Leftist fuck-ups missed-- obvious parody and a running gag.

Two of Eng's previous articles are why he "hates whites" and "hates asians". Rather, why "whites inherently hate us (asians)". That's a running gag if I ever saw one.

I'd like to extend SHoP Overlordship to Kenneth Eng, former contributor to asianweek.com. Come, seek refuge in the House of Pain. We don't even care that you're a ignorant atheist.

I betcha I can even sell you on this oriental kick I've been on, too...

Jihad Jimmy, Minister of War Crimes and Chief Defender of the Faith

<update time=1337>
I've fired a salvo at http://dontspeakfor.us, which 1) is a blog set up for specific purpose of fielding ire about this Kenneth Eng shit, and 2) has to be the stupidest URL I've ever seen. Dumb Orientals. I thought we were supposed to be good at math and computers?

For another SHoP stance on race relations, please to be checking out blackpeopleloveus.com
</update>

<update time=1347>
Hmm. Looks like dontspeakfor.us is in fact moderating comments and petition signatures (heh). Although they didn't allow a SHoP-plug, and they took off my signatures for "Chop Suey Charlie" and "Jihad Jimmy". If only they knew just how much I'm influenced by the Don and Mike show...

And really, what a bunch of stingy chinamen! I'm plugging their shitty blog! They should plug our shitty blog!
</update>