Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Monday, July 26, 2004

The Democratic National Pep Rally, part I

I'm not religiously watching the DNC have its party, but occasionally, I go to the various news channels until I see something that makes me want to kick in the nuts the person who's pandering to the viewing audience.

I happened to be watching Sean Hannity interviewing Howard Dean...two people whom I believe to have their own agendas, obviously...but keep in mind that the GOP isn't going to have Sean Hannity speak at their convention.

What really got my blood boiling was when Dean refused to admit that there was any connection between Iraq and Al Qaida. Dean is WRONG! How do I know? I read the part of the 9/11 commission report which stated that there was a connection between Al Qaida and Iraq. The only thing the 9/11 commission stated was that there was no DIRECT LINK between 9/11 and Iraq, but the link between Iraq and Al Qaida was there.

So, what did Dean do instead? Dean told Sean Hannity, once he was backed into a corner, that Hannity should watch "Outfoxed", a mockumentary funded by MoveOn.org; a wonderful (yes, I'm dripping with sarcasm) organization that works around campaign finance reform to sling all sorts of half-truths and BS all over a confused public. This leaves us few intelligent ones to filter through all of the garbage to see how these bad politicians work.

Just wait...next week, Dean is going to show his squeakiness and claim that he meant "no direct link between Iraq and Al Qaida when it comes to 9/11." *sigh*