Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I'm such a bastard

But if you've ever played Castle Wars, you'll appreciate my exacting of my revenge on that bastard Computer...

At this point, I was just fucking with him

Yeah, take that fucker. How do you like those four Curses?!? Eat that, bitchcakes! Oh what's that? I had 12 production units to your 1? Well, it sucks to be you, ASSHOLE. I won on a Curse, fucktard, how does that make you feel? Eat shit! EAT MY SHIT!

So go check out this game. Or, if you value your sanity-- don't. It's so irritating when the computer wins simply because he gets all the good cards and you're stuck producing 2 or 3 each round. Check it out, you'll see what I'm saying. After a day of playing this game, reread this post and it'll all make sense.

You want more games? Check out this old SHoP post here, for Chick Chick Boom and Insaniquarium. And then check out the Insaniquarium posts via the SHoP labels, to see a SHoP obsession from years past. I sure could go for some Hot Pockets right now, even if it is an unoriginal non sequitur...

Jihad Jimmy, Minister of War Crimes and Chief Defender of the Faith