Friday, November 10, 2006

Bears in Pearls Before Swine before Swine

In commemoration of the upcoming game between Cal (Tio Jaime's and LMHBrent's alma mater) and Arizona (Shiraz's alma mater), we have the following strip from OTW Mark favorite Pearls Before Swine


bodog.com is giving the wildcats an extra 14 points at home against the visiting #8 Golden Bears

I was preparing an election post, since I live a short bridge ride away from Nancy Pelo-suck's district... I got bored with it though. Let's just leave it at this...
Separated at Birth?

I like that one. It's a classic. Can be found on one of these SHoP archived posts... check em out as they all reference the future Shrieker of the House.

SHoP Talk
Democruds: If you want America to take you seriously, consider ditching Rep. Nancy Pelosi (CUNT - CA)
It's so farfetched, HFS, it's working right now as you read this!
Are you there God? It's me, Jihad Jimmy...

And then another Separated at Birth, featuring our favorite San Francisco C-bag...

Separated at Birth?

That last pair there? I was looking for one where she looked like James Cromwell (no offense, JC). Instead I found one where James Cromwell's partner there seems to fit the bill just a little bit better. What say you?

And interestingly enough, I came up with the post title before I found the Cromwell pic... I was relying on Nancy Pelo-skank to be the second "swine", but i found a pig that'll do. Heh. Ties it all in very nicely and makes me want to get a bacon sandwich.